Practitioner DirectoryBonnie Bea
"Bonnie Bea, founder of Beyond Autoimmune, specializes in supporting and empowering women who are tired of suffering from chronic autoimmune illness resolve the underlying emotional and spiritual roots of sickness so they can reclaim their health and get back to enjoying what they love. As an Integrative Holistic Healing Practitioner and ThetaHealing Instructor Bonnie has used a variety of tools and techniques to help hundreds of women unlock their inner resiliency, discover their natural healing abilities and improve their quality of life. Modalities that she uses include ThetaHealing, Access Consciousness, Sensuous Wisdom Dance Therapy, Spiritual Energy Healing, and Alternative Medicine."
Katherine R. Bell, PhD is a dreamwork practitioner and the founder of Experiential Dreamwork. She has facilitated dreamwork for over 20 years and has a Certificate of Study in Embodied Dreamwork. She has a practice including private sessions and dream groups, and several times a year hosts Dream Enactment Intensive retreats. She is also the host and creator of the Festival of Dreams Santa Cruz: a yearly day of workshops and presentations in celebration of all things Dream. This prestigious Festival has included presentations by such notable inspirational thinkers as Kathleen Sullivan and Rev. Deborah Johnson. The 2018 Festival will fall on March 11, 2018 at Louden Nelson and includes David Jay Brown and Dr. Gayle Delaney. Katherine has a rich inner life and has always been intrigued with her dreams, having childhood dreams that are still meaningful for her. She specializes in using dreams to catalyze personal growth in herself and in her clients. She has a PhD in astrophysics from UC Santa Cruz and worked for NASA for 11 years.
Sheri is the founder of Heart Mind Energy and creator of Heart Mind Powered Woman™ programs. She is passionate about helping women replace uncertainty with clarity; stress, anxiety and overwhelm with joy so they can Create a Life They Love and Love the Life They Live.
As a certified HeartMath® Mentor, Trainer, and ThetaHealing® Practitioner, Sheri has studied both the spiritual and scientific foundation of this healing work. Although the science speaks volumes, she is a firm believer in the powerful connection between our heart, mind, and energy because of her own personal experience. Sheri combines proven tools and techniques in her work with nurturing support and guidance to help her clients navigate their journey and get results.
Sheri offers both group and private one-on-one programs which can be done at the office or via Zoom/Skype. She looks forward to helping you reignite your joy and your passion so that you can love your life!
Jeanine Van Scoy, CMT
~Certified Massage Therapist
- Jeanine has been a Certified Massage Therapist since 2000. She specializes in deep tissue work for the back and the cervical spine, although highly skilled in all areas of the body. If you want to walk out of a massage, feeling beyond amazing, Jeanine is the massage therapist for you!
- Laurie Twilight Jetter has a deep passion and unique gift for the practice of astrology. With a Masters degree in Transpersonal Psychology, she integrates astrological skill with clinical perception, compassion, intuition, and humor. She has maintained a full-time international practice since 1976. For almost a decade she has been a columnist for two national magazines. She has taught beginning and advanced astrology classes for 20 years and enjoys tutoring individual students throughout the nation. She is known for her creative teaching style and has been a frequent guest on TV and radio. Laurie is a member of NCGR [National Council for Geocosmic Research] and the Organization for Professional Astrologers.
Melanie Sargent, CcHt, CMNLP, CMMERT, CMT
~Owner and Coordinator of Essential Space
~Certified Master M.E.R. Therapist, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Certified Master NLP Practitioner, Life Coach, Ordained Minister, & Certified Massage Therapist
- Over two decades of research and practical application with the mindbody connection, and certification trainings in a variety of modalities gives Melanie the experience and the tools to help you reclaim yourself and release anxiety, fears and limiting beliefs. Self-love is something we are all born with, it's our divine right, but unfortunately, the egos of life get involved and somewhere along the way we learn that we aren't "enough". Not pretty enough, skinny enough, smart enough, funny enough... and, it's all BS. We are enough, but how do we create a shift that helps us to live the knowing that we are enough, just as we are? How do we express being "enough" to the world and be congruent, not narcissistic? And in the process, attract wonderful, positive outcomes based on that knowledge and energy of love that we express? It seems impossible... but let me tell you firsthand, IT'S POSSIBLE!!
- Melanie will guide you through processes that shift the belief patterns in such a way that the light comes on and shines in full expression! Melanie will use a blend of Hypnotherapy, M.E.R. Therapy (Mental and Emotional Release), NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), EFT, Massage Therapy, Life Coaching strategies, and a mishmash of other modalities, customized just for YOU to get the results that you desire!
Ramona Smith, NP Essentials
~Nurse Practitioner, Wellness Advocate, Theta Healear
- It is my goal to provide basic medical and emotional health at a reasonable cost. In addition to traditional family practice, I am trained to offer guidance in essential oils as a health and wellness approach. A "fee-for-service" practice allows access to care for healthy people who occasionally have a medical or emotional need. If you have insurance coverage: pay at the time of visit and submit the bill to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. Thank you for your interest in my practice and I look forward to meeting you.
Rochelle Kindell Stanley, Master Theta Healer
Dr. James Spitler, MD
Dr. James Spitler, MD