Katherine R. Bell, PhD is a dreamwork practitioner and the founder of Experiential Dreamwork. She has facilitated dreamwork for over 20 years and has a Certificate of Study in Embodied Dreamwork. She has a practice including private sessions and dream groups, and several times a year hosts Dream Enactment Intensive retreats. She is also the host and creator of the Festival of Dreams Santa Cruz: a yearly day of workshops and presentations in celebration of all things Dream. This prestigious Festival has included presentations by such notable inspirational thinkers as Kathleen Sullivan and Rev. Deborah Johnson. The 2018 Festival will fall on March 11, 2018 at Louden Nelson and includes David Jay Brown and Dr. Gayle Delaney. Katherine has a rich inner life and has always been intrigued with her dreams, having childhood dreams that are still meaningful for her. She specializes in using dreams to catalyze personal growth in herself and in her clients. She has a PhD in astrophysics from UC Santa Cruz and worked for NASA for 11 years.
Tanya Harmony Ridino, JD
Tanya Ridino, JD, is Owner Operator of Community Law and Mediation Services of Northern California and Independent General Counsel for the non-profit organization Monarch Services. She brings over 15 years of legal experience to her diverse legal practice. Specializing in Family Law, Ms. Ridino also has years of experience with juvenile dependency, adoptions, restraining orders and guardianships. She is a community leader in Juvenile and Family legal and policy needs. Dedicated to improving access to justice by providing information and education of the legal system and facilitating communication regarding disputes.
Ms. Ridino began her legal career litigating with the US Department of Justice in the Employment Rights Division with an externship at UCLA School of Law. She practiced civil litigation for 5 years in two large multi-national law firms in Washington D.C. and San Francisco. She resigned from law firm life and lived for nearly two years in Costa Rica, gaining Spanish proficiency and the wisdom of organic farming. She returned to the law working with the well known non-profit Legal Services of Northern California and opened and operated Mendocino County’s Self-Help Legal Access Center inside the courthouse. She also held a 5 year state contract for representation to often impoverished, uneducated and drug addicted parents in the CPS child and welfare system. As Independent General Counsel to Monarch Services since March 2015 (a non-profit organization combating domestic violence, rape crises and human trafficking), Ms. Ridino has a varied family law, restraining order and victim rights practice. Ms. Ridino is also a trained mediator with a high resolution rate through use of a facilitative, understanding based, problem solving approach in high conflict business and personal disputes.
Ms. Ridino’s greatest asset might be her tenacious willingness to fight for your legal rights with the strength of true compassion and mindfulness of the overall greater good.
Jeanine Van Scoy, CMT
~Certified Massage Therapist
- Jeanine has been a Certified Massage Therapist since 2000. She specializes in deep tissue work for the back and the cervical spine, although highly skilled in all areas of the body. If you want to walk out of a massage, feeling beyond amazing, Jeanine is the massage therapist for you!
- Laurie Twilight Jetter has a deep passion and unique gift for the practice of astrology. With a Masters degree in Transpersonal Psychology, she integrates astrological skill with clinical perception, compassion, intuition, and humor. She has maintained a full-time international practice since 1976. For almost a decade she has been a columnist for two national magazines. She has taught beginning and advanced astrology classes for 20 years and enjoys tutoring individual students throughout the nation. She is known for her creative teaching style and has been a frequent guest on TV and radio. Laurie is a member of NCGR [National Council for Geocosmic Research] and the Organization for Professional Astrologers.
Melanie Sargent, CcHt, CMNLP, CMMERT, CMT
~Owner and Coordinator of Essential Space
~Certified Master M.E.R. Therapist, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Certified Master NLP Practitioner, Life Coach, Ordained Minister, & Certified Massage Therapist
- Over two decades of research and practical application with the mindbody connection, and certification trainings in a variety of modalities gives Melanie the experience and the tools to help you reclaim yourself and release anxiety, fears and limiting beliefs. Self-love is something we are all born with, it's our divine right, but unfortunately, the egos of life get involved and somewhere along the way we learn that we aren't "enough". Not pretty enough, skinny enough, smart enough, funny enough... and, it's all BS. We are enough, but how do we create a shift that helps us to live the knowing that we are enough, just as we are? How do we express being "enough" to the world and be congruent, not narcissistic? And in the process, attract wonderful, positive outcomes based on that knowledge and energy of love that we express? It seems impossible... but let me tell you firsthand, IT'S POSSIBLE!!
- Melanie will guide you through processes that shift the belief patterns in such a way that the light comes on and shines in full expression! Melanie will use a blend of Hypnotherapy, M.E.R. Therapy (Mental and Emotional Release), NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), EFT, Massage Therapy, Life Coaching strategies, and a mishmash of other modalities, customized just for YOU to get the results that you desire!
~Nurse Practitioner, Wellness Advocate, Theta Healear
- It is my goal to provide basic medical and emotional health at a reasonable cost. In addition to traditional family practice, I am trained to offer guidance in essential oils as a health and wellness approach. A "fee-for-service" practice allows access to care for healthy people who occasionally have a medical or emotional need. If you have insurance coverage: pay at the time of visit and submit the bill to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. Thank you for your interest in my practice and I look forward to meeting you.
ThetaHealing Instructor and Practitioner
- Sadira Yasmine is a psychic, healer and divine channel. Her greatest passion is guiding others to find peace and freedom in their lives.
- Through her business "Lotus Star Spirit Guidance", she offers a range of services including life purpose readings, channeled information, and assistance removing karmic and ancestral blocks. Her energy healing sessions are centered on transmuting and clearing core issues that cause disempowerment, anxiety and illness. She specializes in intuitive business coaching; as well as clearing, balancing and changing the energy in physical spaces such as homes and businesses.
- Her energy is nurturing and powerful. In her work, she connects with her clients’ higher self, ancestors and other healing guides such as Angels. She values working with people from all walks of life, ages, and cultures.